Mezzanine Floors can double and even triple surface area, increasing the usable surface in height by one or two levels inside a warehouse.
They are independent structures, easy to assemble and adaptable to any space where the flooring can be made of different materials such as wood or tramex. Several accessories are available including handrails, stairs, unloading points, etc.
Different types of stairs, handrails, and accessories.
- Increased surface area of warehouses and stores
- Great variety of floor sizes and types
- Quick and simple assembly
From operating or order preparation areas to office locations.
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 18001: 2004
- OSHAS 18001: 2007
- Welding certificate: UNE EN ISO 3834-2: 2006
- Galvanized steel corrosion resistance certificate: UNE-EN ISO 14713-1
- Galvanized steel reaction to fire: EN 13501-1: 2007