The Multi-tier Shelving designed for warehouses with limited floor areas but available height, are manual storage solutions that maximize warehouse space.
They offer an optimum use of height with the creation of different levels of manual loading aisles at different heights accessible by stairs.
The Multi-tier racking system is a solution in height based on the longspan shelving system. It is ideal for manual storage where available space is limited.
This system provides excellent maximisation of height by creating different floor levels accessed by means of stairways.
- Optimum use of space at height.
- Adaptability to goods and accessibility.
- Option to incorporate mechanical means.
- Spare parts warehouses, industrial supplies, etc.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 18001: 2004
- OSHAS 18001: 2007
- Welding certificate: UNE EN ISO 3834-2: 2006
- Galvanized steel corrosion resistance certificate: UNE EN ISO 14713-1
- Galvanized steel reaction to fire: EN 13501-1: 2007