Coil Racks or Coil Supports permit the simple storage of any material rolled in coils (Cable, rope, cloth, etc.).
This storage system is mounted on a adjustable pallet racking structure which is adapted with specific supports for the storage of coils.
The industrial coil racks make adjustable pallet racking more versatile and complement other storage systems.
Coil Racks are mounted either on the side or on the front. Both versions require a central metal shaft on which the coils are able to rotate.
While the side coil support is fastened to the sides of the frame, the front support is only attached to the front struts.
Both versions require two pieces mounted in parallel for their correct operation.
- Industrial coil racks allows direct and immediate access to the goods.
- Assembly, disassembly and replacement of parts is done quickly and easily.
- Ideal for the storage of material wound onto coils, usually cable, rope or rubber.
- The coil rack system is versatile and complements other storage systems.
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 18001: 2004
- OSHAS 18001: 2007
- Welding certificate: UNE EN ISO 3834-2: 2006
- Galvanized steel corrosion resistance certificate: UNE-EN ISO 14713-1
- Galvanized steel reaction to fire: EN 13501-1: 2007
- Adjustable Pallet Racking Quality Certificate
- EN 15512
- EN 15620
- EN 15629
- EN 15635
- FEM 10208