Responsible entityAR RACKING S.A.U.
PurposeSimple description of the purposes of the processing
RecipientsData will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required
RightsExercise of data protection rights
In our Company we have adapted our privacy protocols and policies to European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, due to our concern for the security and protection of the data that we process.
1.- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
AR Racking S.A.U., with address at Bº SAN ANTONIO S/N, 48340 AMOREBIETA-BIZKAIA-SPAIN is the entity responsible for the correct processing of your data. You can enquire about this processing by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
2.- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
In AR Racking S.A.U. we process the information that interested persons provide us in order to:
• Ensure the provision of the features and services contractually agreed with the user.
• Process and manage requests received in relation to our services.
• Send advertising or promotional information on our services.
• Send information via our newsletter or news bulletin.
3.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA?
The use of the data that you have provided us with your consent is required for the correct management of relations with users and to also comply with legal obligations.
You may at any time express your opposition to the use of your data and therefore cancel any type of processing of them, leaving your data only blocked for the legally-binding time. Please note that non-consent may result in it being impossible to provide the services.
4.- ARE YOU GOING TO TRANSFER MY DATA?
In principle, data will not be transferred unless legally required.
However, your data may be transferred to professionals and/or suppliers of this company for the sole purpose of contractual compliance, or to service providers of this company such as consultancies, IT services, cloud storage services, etc., with whom a data processor agreement has been signed for the correct use of the personal data.
5.- HOW LONG WILL YOU RETAIN MY PERSONAL DATA?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we maintain a contractual relationship with you, for as long as we are legally required to do so and/or provided you do not exercise any of the rights that stop us from processing your data.
6.- HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS?
As the right holder, you have control over your data and therefore may at any time exercise your rights by sending an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can exercise the following rights:
- Access – You can consult your personal data processed by this company
- Rectification – You can modify your personal data if it is inaccurate
- Deletion – You can request the deletion of your personal data
- Opposition – You can request that any of your personal data not be processed
- Limitation of Processing – You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Portability – You will be able to receive the personal data that you have provided us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as send said data to another Entity.
Users are hereby informed that they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent provided prior to its withdrawal.
Interested parties are also informed that they may file a complaint to the relevant Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially if they are not satisfied with the exercise of their rights.
Cancellation of the commercial communications/newsletter sending service
The user has the right to withdraw at any time the consent that they provided for the sending of commercial communications, including newsletters, by simply informing AR Racking S.A.U. that they do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications. To do this, the user can either withdraw their consent in the way described above or by cancelling the sending of electronic commercial communications.
Thank you very much.
AR Racking S.A.U. (AR Racking)