Miniload AS/RS System
The Miniload AS/RS (Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems) is the optimal solution for the storage of light and small unit loads with high stock turnover ratios.
This system uses automated stacker crane mechanisms to handle loads, offering high performance and reduced carton storage and handling times.
Mini-load storage system is a high density system thanks to the reduction of operating aisles and maximized floor and height space.
Reliability allows the daily inventory of stored products and minimizes errors when handling loads.
Medium and light loads
Suitable for cold storage
- Use of stacker cranes
- Up to 20 m high
- High speed product flow
- Product-man system in which the operator does not move.
- Increased productivity and efficiency.
- Cost savings.
- Health sector.
- Documentation and files.
- Spare parts and maintenance in sectors such as plumbing and electricity.
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 18001: 2004
- OSHAS 18001: 2007
- Welding certificate: UNE EN ISO 3834-2: 2006
- Galvanized steel corrosion resistance certificate: UNE EN ISO 14713-1
- Galvanized steel reaction to fire: EN 13501-1: 2007
Some featured Miniload AS/RS projects:
- LEKU-ONA Industrial Automotion (Spain)
- EROSKI Food Distribution (Spain)
- EHLIS Industrial equipment (Spain)
- STAM Metallic safety products (Brazil)