Warehouse with stacker cranes for pallets
Warehouse with stacker cranes for pallets, also called AS/RS Systems (Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems), are storage solutions using stacker cranes or other similar automated mechanisms for handling loads.
They offer high density storage thanks to the reduction of operating aisles and to their capacity for increasing in height. They also use minimum response times.
AS/RS Systems reliability permits an immediate inventory of stored products and minimizes mistakes in the handling of loads.
Structures for automated storage can be simple or double-depth.
- Automated process of incoming and outgoing of goods
- Use of stacker cranes and conveyors
- Offers maximum reliability and stock control
- Favors productivity
- High load capacity warehouses.
- Adaptable to special temperature and humidity conditions.
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 18001: 2004
- OSHAS 18001: 2007
- Welding certificate: UNE EN ISO 3834-2: 2006
- Galvanized steel corrosion resistance certificate: UNE EN ISO 14713-1
- Galvanized steel reaction to fire: EN 13501-1: 2007